[Swfdec] youtube.com complains about old version on 64 bit ubuntu gutsy

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Sat Dec 29 12:47:31 PST 2007

Is the plugin correctly installed? Entering about:plugins in the
browser's address bar will list the installed plugins.
If it's not lsited there, I think Gutsy is broken and requires plugins
to be installed into /usr/lib/firefox instead of the usual
/usr/lib/mozilla. You can achieve that by passing
--with-plugin-dir=/usr/lib/firefox/plugins to swfdec-mozilla's
configure.

Cheers,
Benjamin