[Swfdec] outstanding patches

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Wed Jul 11 02:43:16 PDT 2007

I finally merged to merge the last bits of the blocky.swf stuff from
Nguyen into the AS branch. I think with this I just reduced the number
of outstanding patches to zero.
Or did I manage to miss anyone's patches? If so, please speak up now. :)

I intend to throw all the mad hacking of the last months into a 0.5.0
release soon (ideally this week, but as I know myself I will keep
getting distracted...). This will be done by merging the AS branch
into master, updating the mozilla plugin to any API that has changed,
getting rid of all the crashers I know (3 I think at this point) and
then throwing out the release. I don't intend this to be a very stable
release, but we need to get people looking at our features ;)

Any comments, suggestions or hacking you want included?

Benjamin