[Swfdec] some patches for swfdec

Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy pclouds at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:14:56 PDT 2007

On 6/6/07, Benjamin Otte <otte at gnome.org> wrote:
> > Okay. I'll leave that for you ;) Those movie/sprite things seem
> > over-complicated to me.
> >
> Anything in particular that seems over-complicated? I'm very
> interested in the parts of the code people struggle with, as people
> reading the code are the best indicators of code that needs
> improvements or at least comments.

Too many classes/files that are related to movie. The number of files
that have either movie or sprite in their names is about 23. I'm glad
you got rid of root_sprite. Now I only have to deal with root_movie ;)
I'm reading movie code, hopefully will be able to implement
createEmptyMovieClip soon.

--
Duy