[Swfdec] Error in documentation of swfdec

Pekka Lampila pekka.lampila at iki.fi
Sat Oct 13 00:38:54 PDT 2007

pe, 2007-10-12 kello 16:08 +0200, pier sancez kirjoitti:
> Hi!

Hello.

> In the page of swfdec "swfdec frontpage", in actionscript status,
> there is the list of Actionscript command implemented into
> swfdec ..... MovieClip, loadmovie is done but it no work How can I do?

That Action Script status page is not very good source of information.
I added a note to it telling that it documents the git version and might
contain errors.

In any case the new 0.5.3 version should support MovieCLip's loadMovie
method atleast partly. GET and POST methods won't work, and there could
be other issues also.

Hope that helps.

--
Pekka Lampila <pekka.lampila at iki.fi>