[Swfdec] loadMovie ...uff uff

pier sancez m_pier_m at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 18 07:04:16 PDT 2007

Hi list!
I am tring to load a file swf into a movieclip in FLASH but....swfdec emit a signals that it is the following:
signals[LAUNCH] = g_signal_new ("launch", G_TYPE_FROM_CLASS (klass),
      G_SIGNAL_RUN_LAST, 0, NULL, NULL, swfdec_marshal_VOID__STRING_STRING,
      G_TYPE_NONE, 2, G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_STRING);

It is no connect anuwhere!!!! So...how can I do? Someboy can help me? Bye! Wolf
PS sorry fo my bad english....^^'