[Swfdec] swfdec gstreamer interface

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Sat Aug 23 05:44:19 PDT 2008

Hey,

If you want to code a Swfdec GStreamer plugin, it would likely have to
be some sort of all-in-one element. Swfdec decodes to RGB video and
44.1kHz stereo, so that'd be your 2 source pads. However, for getting
input, you cannot easily use GStreamer, unless you only want to
support a limited subset of Flash, as Flash often opens multiple new
(HTTP) urls all the time and I don't think GStreamer can do that for
you.

Cheers,
Benjamin