[Swfdec] cross compile swfdec to framebuffer uclinux?

leslie lige leslie.lg at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 23:29:30 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm new to swfdec, I wanna know whether swfdec can be cross compiled to
a framebuffer based uclinux? and how to do that in configure?

I've tried some steps, but stalled at:

/opt/uClinux/bfin-linux-uclibc/lib/gcc/bfin-linux-uclibc/4.1.2/../../../../bfin-linux-uclibc/bin/ld: cannot find -lpangocairo-1.0

so, I'm thinking about whether I can disable pango, cairo feature in configuration to avoid this link error.

all I need is playing some simple swf file on my blanckfin board, even without sound.

thanks & best regards,

Leslie