[Swfdec] How to install swfdec as mozilla plugin under ubuntu 7.10

ying lcs yinglcs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:20:58 PST 2008

Thank you.

I have tried this:

sudo ln -s /usr/local/lib/mozilla/plugins/libswfdecmozilla.so
/usr/lib/firefox/plugins/libswfdecmozilla.so

And then make sure firefox is not using the original flash player.

 sudo mv /usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree/libflashplayer.so
/usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree/libflashplayer2.so

But I get the following error message when I load a youtube test page:
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of
Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.