[Swfdec] mozilla-plugin: getting the url of the current web page

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Thu May 1 15:32:25 PDT 2008

The code that Gnash uses (fiddling around with NPObjects, aka doing
mad things with Javascript) is not something I consider sane code. And
I don't want an ugly mess if I can avoid it.
And I don't think there's a proper way to query the current site in a sane way.

As for making available APIs, Swfdec wraps all function calls in
plugin.c look at the top of that file for some examples - and don't
forget to copy the function table entry in the initialization
function. NPN_GetValue() is implemented as plugin_get_value() for
example.

Cheers,
Benjamin