[Swfdec] google analytics and swfdec

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Tue May 6 23:45:00 PDT 2008

Hey,

Glad you like Swfdec. Unfortunately we're not perfect yet. Google
Analytics seems to be one of the sites that don't work properly yet.
And I don't think anyone of us is working specifically on it at the
moment. So the only thing you could do to solve that currently is
write code for Swfdec.

Cheers,
Benjamin