[Swfdec] Can the Swfdec without the gtk?

Steven Liu lingjiujianke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:55:01 PST 2008

Hi,all!

        I'm a new user of swfdec,I'm learning the swfdec,I'v saw the
configure can disable the gtk! but how to develop the flashplayer? I'v
saw the "SWFDEC Examples",but it was written by gtk.it used
swfdec-gtk.Is there have some example without swfdec-gtk?
for example:
     SwfdecPlayer* player;
     player = swfdec_player_new (NULL);
     SwfdecURL* url = swfdec_url_new(argv[1]);
     swfdec_player_set_url(player,url);
       while (!swfdec_player_is_initialized (player))
  {
      long next = swfdec_player_get_next_event (player);
      if (next < 0)
      {
          /* not a flash file */
          return 0;
      }
      swfdec_player_advance (player, next);
  }
   swfdec_player_get_maximum_runtime (player);
       guint h,w;
    swfdec_player_get_default_size(player,&h,&w);
swfdec_player_get_background_color(player);
swfdec_player_get_rate(player);

but how to play the flash use only the libswfdec?