[Swfdec] http url support in swfdec-0.8.4

Munvarali Shaik Munvarali.Shaik at lntinfotech.com
Wed Dec 2 02:05:28 PST 2009

Dear All,

I am also trying to port swfdec-0.8.4 to android, now i am in the state of resolving all its dependent packages.

Packages ported in Andriod:
GStreamer
liboil
glib
zlib

Packages in Progress:
Cairo
Pango
Pixman
fontconfig

I am following android's proprietary  way i.e., by writing Android.mk file for each package. I succeeded in porting some packages as mentioned above but facing lots of issues for other.

One more confusion is what are the approach till now i am following is correct or not i dont have clear idea.

If anybody ported or getting good progress in porting swfdec to Android pls share your experience. We can achieve our common goal by sharing our thoughts/knowledge.

Thanks & Regards
Munvar Ali Shaik
Bangalore
+91-9916436083