[Swfdec] swfdec exception

Peter Carlson pcarlson at kgisystems.com
Thu Jan 22 15:49:07 PST 2009

Swfdec is producing a Floating point exception

I have tried 3 environments, 2 fail, 1 works

1:

yum install swfdec

yum install swfdec-gnome

copy libswfdec and swfdec-player to our chroot environment

./swfdec-player Test.swf results in Floating point exception

2:

Make from source 0.9.2

Make install

Copy all libswfdec libs from /usr/local/lib to our chroot env

Copy swfplay from {BUILD}/player/.libs to chroot enc

3: Sanity check

Run swfplay in NON-chroot fedora 10 environment (works ok here)

The host environment is Fedora 10.  The chroot environment is designed for
Redhat 9, although many of the libraries are *somewhat* updated.

Is there anything I can do to get more info that would be helpful to you?

Peter