[Swfdec] Swfdec on WinCE

zou lunkai zoulunkai at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 17:44:45 PDT 2009

It's easy to port the core of swfdec(swfdec without audio and video
decoder), there shouldn't be much problem with WinCE. Write your own GUI
front-end to receive the key and mouse event and cross-compile the source of
the core. After that, you may want to profile the performance for swfdec on
your device.

--zou