[Swfdec] flv support?

Ravi Karmarkar karmarkar.ravi at gmail.com
Sun May 31 09:42:19 PDT 2009

Yes you are right. GStreamer FFmpeg was required here...

Now swfdec doesn't complain about missing decoders...

When I use swfdec 0.8.4 to play an swf(which loads an flv), I get 'out of
memory' errors from Cairo. So I used an older version, 0.6.6. With this, it
seems that the video gets decoded but nothing is displayed till the end of
the clip, and then only last frame is displayed. Something is preventing the
display of decoded frames. Can you give me some pointer about how to debug
this?

Thanks and regards,
Ravi