[Swfdec] AS context->global not an object problem

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Thu Feb 11 07:08:51 PST 2010

Hey,

I think the method that would work best with Swfdec right now is to
write a custom loader class that implements a custom scheme. And then
you'd just use LoadVars.load ("myscheme://mycommand") and
LoadVars.onData/onLoad to parse the reply.
All the other methods of IPC (like ExternalInterface or RTMP) aren't
really implemented in Swfdec unfortunately.

Cheers,
Benjamin