[SyncEvolution] Calendar entries not syncing when date changed

Jane Atkinson jane at janeatkinson.co.nz
Sat Feb 1 03:36:29 UTC 2014

>>From time to time, I need to change the date, but not the time, of an
appointment. When I do this, the change is not being propagated to the
client. If I change the time of an appointment, the change is propagated
correctly.

I'm running syncevolution 1.3.99.7 on Xubuntu 14.04 (pre-release). The
client is a Nokia E63. The configuration type is webdav. Evolution is
not installed on this system.

I'm not sure exactly when this started happening, but I think it's of
recent origin. No configuration options have been changed for a long time.

Please let me know where to send the logs. Also, any further tests I can do.

Regards

Jane Atkinson