[SyncEvolution] Synching my Nokia N900 does not work

Jürgen Dankoweit Juergen.Dankoweit at T-Online.de
Mon Feb 10 18:58:39 UTC 2014

Hello Patrick,

many thanks for your fast reply.

Am 10.02.2014 16:49, schrieb Patrick Ohly:
> On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 15:42 +0100, Jürgen Dankoweit wrote:
>> Hello to the list.
>>
>> On my Smartphone Nokai N900 I use SyncEvolution 1.3 to sync my calenders
>> and addressbook.
>> But it does not work!
>>
>> Everytime I enter
>> $ syncevolution --sync slw heimnetz_kal_berr
>                          ^^^
> Do you actually use "slw" on the N900 or is this a typo in your email?

Oh, sorry. This is a typo :)

> If that should list items and doesn't, then the output of
> "SYNCEVOLUTION_DEBUG=1 syncevolution --daemon=no loglevel=4
> --print-items @heimnetz_kal_berr calendar" would be useful.

Oh my god. I found the error which isn't displayed in any log file.
The author of that CalDAV server made a great mistake: he didn't check
whether an array element contains information or not.

> Which CalDAV server is this?

It is Baikal http://http://baikal-server.com/
It is based on SabreDAV. But it doesn't work because I don't get any
authorisation. It always tells me that the username isn't correct but it is.
So I will search for an other CalDAV or buy a new smartphone with a
working CalDAV client.

Best regards