[SyncEvolution] Synching my Nokia N900 does not work

Jürgen Dankoweit Juergen.Dankoweit at T-Online.de
Wed Feb 12 19:57:54 UTC 2014

Hello Patrick,

forget Baikal.
This piece of "software" is so buggy.
One example: there is an SQL statement "SELECT * FROM users HERE id=''"
the field id has type integer. Here is an comparison between integer an
string.
And there are many bugs where the author hopes that every client
fullfills the standarts for 100 percent.

Meanwhile I found out that Baikal works with SyncEvolution when
1) the default calendar is addressed
2) the default calendar belongs to the first created user

And therefore I will stop the whole thing.

Tnanks for your time.

Best regards

Jürgen