[SyncEvolution] Compiling syncevolution on Debian jessie

Tino Mettler tino.keitel+syncevolution at tikei.de
Mon Jan 20 10:02:07 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 09:40:00 +0000, Graham Cobb wrote:
> I am trying to update my syncevolution and activesyncd build
> environment, which I haven't touched for a while.

Hi,

do you intend to publish your activesyncd packaging, or even make it an
official Debian package?

> I updated syncevolution (git pull) and tried to build it.  I am getting
> errors because sysync::LOCERR_AGAIN is not defined.
>
> What version of synthesis is required to build the latest syncevolution?
> The version of libsynthesis currently in Debian Jessie is 3.4.0.16.8-1.

Jessie should get an updated libsynthesis soon:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/libs/libsynthesis.html

I also have syncevolution 1.3.99.6 packages finished, I just got no
time for some final checks and an E-Mail to my sponsor yet.

Regards,
Tino