[SyncEvolution] SyncEvolution and SSO on SailfishOS (and Ubuntu)

Graham Cobb g+syncevolution at cobb.uk.net
Fri Jan 17 13:21:58 UTC 2014

On 17/01/14 12:58, Ove Kåven wrote:
> On 01/04/2014 01:24 PM, Graham Cobb wrote:
>> However, I really hadn't started looking at it yet as I have had no time
>> over Christmas.  I would be very happy to join with your effort.
>
> Hi again. If you want to help, maybe you would like to help creating the
> Sailfish GUI? I can handle SyncEvolution proper myself, but writing the
> GUI takes time...

Sorry, I am not in a position to volunteer to do that, at the moment.  I
am really not a GUI guy.  And I am not going to have the time to look
into it for the time being (at least until after MWC).

Until then I will restrict myself to testing.  I have been testing other
things on my Jolla phone recently but I plan to install your rpm this
weekend and give it a try.

Sorry I can't be more help at the moment.

Graham