Syncevolution for Windows

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue Jan 7 08:24:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-07 at 13:29 +0530, Sachin Gupta wrote:
> Is there a Windows based version of Syncevolution also? Or is it
> possible to port the codebase to Windows?

There is no Windows version. Depending on which features you enable,
porting may range from easy (no D-Bus, just SyncML, only the file
backends) to hard (with D-Bus, local sync, CalDAV/CardDAV).

Probably patches to the source code will be needed, both in
SyncEvolution and libsynthesis.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.