[SyncEvolution] Setup of SyncML to WebDAV synchronization bridge: Problem with SSLVerifyServer switch in configuration command

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Fri Sep 19 06:02:21 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-09-19 at 01:48 +0200, Helge Kraak wrote:
> Unfortunately I don't have the testserver set up anymore so that I
> can't give more detailed debug information at the moment in case you
> would maybe want to further investigate the syncevolution behavior.

It would have been nice to get confirmation that the 1.4.99.4 indeed
works better with SabreDAV. It should, because I revised database
discovery and error checking. But don't worry, if it doesn't, someone
will find that out sooner or later.

> I'd like to express my appreciation again for your kind assistance.

You're welcome.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.