[SyncEvolution] DBUS APi

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Fri Aug 14 12:59:01 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-08-10 at 20:04 -0300, Renato Filho wrote:
> I am using the DBUS API for a while do to simple syncs, but now I want
> to sync all remote calendars from Google(Webdav) into individual local
> calendars (EDS-calendars).
>
> I am trying to reproduce the steps of this tutorial[1] with DBUS API.
> Until now I think I did it right since I can sync it manually in the
> end using:
>     syncevolution --sync refresh-from-remote <peer-name> <source-name>
>
> But I fail to sync it using the DBUS API.

How does it fail? Running "syncevo-dbus-server" with --dbus-verbosity=3
and then capturing the D-Bus traffic with "dbus-monitor" would be
useful.

And/or can you turn this into a fully functional Python script that I
can run here to reproduce the issue?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.