[SyncEvolution] Syncevolution --print-databases

Janusz janumix at poczta.fm
Wed Dec 30 22:23:32 UTC 2015

Thanks for answer.
I forgot to add that the same behaviour is on 2 PCs - both Ubuntu Wily.

This output is from second one:

$ SYNCEVOLUTION_DEBUG=1 syncevolution loglevel=3 --print-databases --daemon=no
[DEBUG 00:00:00] using username '' from context for WebDAV, password not set [DEBUG
00:00:00] using plain username/password for  CalDAV:   select database via absolute URL, set
username/password to scan, set syncURL to base URL if server does not support auto-discovery
(<path>)

[DEBUG 00:00:00] using username '' from context for WebDAV, password not set [DEBUG
00:00:00] using plain username/password for  CalDAVTodo:   select database via absolute URL,
set username/password to scan, set syncURL to base URL if server does not support auto-
discovery (<path>)

[DEBUG 00:00:00] using username '' from context for WebDAV, password not set [DEBUG
00:00:00] using plain username/password for  CalDAVJournal:   select database via absolute URL,
set username/password to scan, set syncURL to base URL if server does not support auto-
discovery (<path>)

[DEBUG 00:00:00] using username '' from context for WebDAV, password not set [DEBUG
00:00:00] using plain username/password for  CardDAV:   select database via absolute URL, set
username/password to scan, set syncURL to base URL if server does not support auto-discovery
(<path>)

Evolution Address Book = Evolution Contacts = evolution-contacts:   Osobiste (system-address-
book) <default>

Evolution Calendar = evolution-calendar:   Osobiste (system-calendar) <default>   Urodziny i
rocznice (birthdays)

Evolution Task List = Evolution Tasks = evolution-tasks:   Osobiste (system-task-list) <default>

Evolution Memos = evolution-memos:   Osobiste (system-memo-list) <default>

BR
Janusz

Wednesday 30 of December 2015 22:14:03 Patrick Ohly: