[SyncEvolution] URL with ? and &

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Thu Sep 24 18:13:20 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-09-23 at 10:34 +0200, h_m wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using syncevolution (Version 1.3) on my N900 for years now - great
> software!
>
> Now I want to add another sync. The server uses CGI. But the syncURL
> contains ? and &, e.g. https://silly.com/cgi?user=name&bla=blub .
>
> These special characters are interpreted by syncevolution to different
> options.

Are you using SyncML or WebDAV?

It's true that the WebDAV backend looks for "SyncEvolution" as
parameter, but I am less sure whether parameters get removed. I would
have to check the actual code again.

I assume you have tried simply using "syncURL =
https://silly.com/cgi?user=name&bla=blub" and it didn't work?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.