[SyncEvolution] Help needed

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue Apr 26 07:17:27 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-03-16 at 11:51 +0000, Emanoil Kotsev wrote:
> Hi
> I have found a resolution to the problem with the blocked parent/child
> in sync. After thinking for while about what you said in your previous
> postings, I inspected the configure options and configure output. I
> found out that gio-gdbus was enabled by default together with dbus. So
> I added
>     --without-gio-gdbus
> to the configure options and now it runs without blocking.

Good that you found a workaround, but there's still something fishy
about this interaction between TDEPIM and gdbus. I was hoping to remove
support for libdbus at some point; if you depend on it, I'll have to
keep maintaining two D-Bus bindings. Not that I am changing much at the
moment, so don't worry ;-}

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.