[SyncEvolution] syncevolution-kde + akonadi [ERROR syncevo-dbus-server 00:00:00] child process quit because of signal 11

Vladislav Vorobiev v at piratweb.com
Tue Jul 19 14:04:32 UTC 2016

> I don't know if your error ist D-Bus or syncevolution related. What
> happens if you just start syncevo-dbus-server (e.g.
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/syncevolution/syncevo-dbus-server if you use
> amd64)?

Yes i'm on amd64

running

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/syncevolution/syncevo-dbus-server

vavvav at loenka:~$ SYNCEVOLUTION_DEBUG=1 syncevolution --sync refresh-from-
remote funambol addressbook todo calendar
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: (re)activating, currently inactive
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: activating signal handler(s) with fds 14->13
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: catch signal 2
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: catch signal 15
[INFO 00:00:00] memo: inactive

SYNCEVOLUTION_DEBUG=1 gdb --args syncevolution --sync refresh-from-remote
funambol addressbook todo calendar

--- or ---

vavvav at loenka:~$ SYNCEVOLUTION_DEBUG=1 gdb --args syncevolution --sync
refresh-from-remote funambol addressbook todo calendar
GNU gdb (Debian 7.11.1-2) 7.11.1
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from syncevolution...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/
debug/.build-id/ed/e4cc8b338326702769738ab6e3f3129b186963.debug...done.
done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/syncevolution --sync refresh-from-remote funambol
addressbook todo calendar
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffe08ca700 (LWP 28801)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe00c9700 (LWP 28802)]
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: (re)activating, currently inactive
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: activating signal handler(s) with fds 14->13
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: catch signal 2
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: catch signal 15
[INFO 00:00:00] memo: inactive

It hangs by memo all the time.

and it seems it find no databases (hangs at the end)

$ vavvav at loenka:/home/A/usr/code/sys/vav/default/home/USER/bin$ syncevolution
--print-databases
CalDAV:
   select database via absolute URL, set username/password to scan, set
syncURL to base URL if server does not support auto-discovery (<path>)

CalDAVTodo:
   select database via absolute URL, set username/password to scan, set
syncURL to base URL if server does not support auto-discovery (<path>)

CalDAVJournal:
   select database via absolute URL, set username/password to scan, set
syncURL to base URL if server does not support auto-discovery (<path>)

CardDAV:
   select database via absolute URL, set username/password to scan, set
syncURL to base URL if server does not support auto-discovery (<path>)

[ERROR] Evolution Address Book = Evolution Contacts = evolution-contacts:
[ERROR] accessing databases failed
[ERROR] creating source registry: Ошибка вызова StartServiceByName для
org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Sources5:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: Failed to execute
program org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Sources5: No such file or directory
[ERROR] Evolution Calendar = evolution-calendar:
[ERROR] accessing databases failed
[ERROR] creating source registry: Ошибка вызова StartServiceByName для
org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Sources5:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: Failed to execute
program org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Sources5: No such file or directory
[ERROR] Evolution Task List = Evolution Tasks = evolution-tasks:
[ERROR] accessing databases failed
[ERROR] creating source registry: Ошибка вызова StartServiceByName для
org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Sources5:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: Failed to execute
program org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Sources5: No such file or directory
[ERROR] Evolution Memos = evolution-memos: