[SyncEvolution] syncevolution 1.5.1 and TDE backends

Tino Mettler tino.keitel+syncevolution at tikei.de
Fri Jun 10 07:21:37 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 03, 2016 at 22:34:45 +0200, deloptes wrote:

> I was working on a TDE (Tinity Desktop Env) backends in the past few months
> and I tried recently to build packages for debian, but failed miserably.
> I was wondering how I could go ahead with the code now. I would consider the
> backend as working (I need to improve/change few things in the feature).
> I am not able to test the wallet because I don't have any account, so the
> wallet backend code is not tested. The rest is working without major
> issues.
>
> Can you share some ideas please?

Hi,

I don't get the real question. If you added your own backend and want
to know how to add it to the Debian packaging, you could
use the KDE backend (in the syncevolution-libs-kde package) as an example:

1. add a syncevolution-libs-tde backend package to debian/control (use
the syncevolution-libs-kde part as a template)

2. add a file debian/syncevolution-libs-tde.install (use
debian/syncevolution-libs-kde.install as a template) and insert the
backend libs for your TDE backend

If you have other questions regarding usage of the Debian packaging,
just ask.

Regards,
Tino