[SyncEvolution] Help needed

Emanoil Kotsev deloptes at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 11:51:52 UTC 2016

HiI have found a resolution to the problem with the blocked parent/child in sync. After thinking for while about what you said in your previous postings, I inspected the configure options and configure output. I found out that gio-gdbus was enabled by default together with dbus. So I added    --without-gio-gdbusto the configure options and now it runs without blocking.
I have some other questions related to the syncing, but I'll open another thread for them.
thanks for the hint!

regards

    On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 11:53 PM, deloptes <deloptes at gmail.com> wrote:

 Thanks again

Patrick Ohly wrote:

> It is also strange that there seems to be debug output missing from the
> child process. There's no "child sending sync report" output at all. I
> thought there should be, but I'll have to check that in more detail.

I have noticed this as well (yesterday) but did not want to overpost here.
It would be great if you could investigate as I am at the end of my
capabilities. I'll appreciate it a lot.
However I do not understand why using file type or other plugin worked and
that one does not.

Thanks anyway in advance

regards