[SyncEvolution] Problem syncing with two profiles

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Thu Nov 10 08:34:39 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 09:15 +0100, deloptes wrote:
> Hi,
> sorry to bother again, but I observed an issue performing following use
> case:
>
> 1. Sync at home with my user profile A (it says normal sync)
> 2. Sync in the office with my user profile B
>         2.1 do refresh-from-remote
>         2.2 do a sync after some time (it says slow sync)

Sync with what? Mobile phone?

> My question is why it does slow sync in 2.2? What could be the reason?

This should only happen if something went wrong. The latest
syncevolution-log.html should tell whether it was the local (=
SyncEvolution) or the remote (= phone) side which decided to do a slow
sync.

Then one has to check whether the previous sync completed normally.

There was a bug that affected some phones such that the sync itself
completed, but the OBEX connection was closed prematurely, causing some
phones to believe that an error occurred. But that should be fixed in
master.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.