[SyncEvolution] Release preparations for 1.5.2

Graham Cobb g+syncevolution at cobb.uk.net
Mon Oct 3 18:00:33 UTC 2016

On 03/10/16 13:39, Graham Cobb wrote:
> I notice that there are a number of other warnings in the activesyncd
> build.  I am not sure I will get a chance to review them until next weekend.

Actually there aren't that many.  I reviewed them quickly and they all
seem to be about deprecated Glib features.  They should be addressed at
some point but I don't think they are critical now.

> Meanwhile, over the next few days, I will try to at least make sure that
> I can run a few syncs with no other problems. I would like to convince
> myself that the synckey problems I was seeing over the weekend were
> testing artefacts rather than real problems.

I have done a couple of runs and things are working. I think I got
confused between refresh and one-way syncs when I was trying stuff at
the weekend (empty responses are to be expected with one-way syncs if
nothing has changed).

If you can build packages with the fixes to the two bugs I found I will
test them out (might not be until the end of the week, though).

By the way, how should I go about updating my HOWTO on the Wiki (to add
the gsettings commands) now that the Wiki is no longer writable?

Graham