[SyncEvolution] Release preparations for 1.5.2

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Fri Oct 7 11:19:33 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2016-10-07 at 10:59 +0100, Graham Cobb wrote:
> On 03/10/16 19:00, Graham Cobb wrote:
> > If you can build packages with the fixes to the two bugs I found I will
> > test them out (might not be until the end of the week, though).
>
> I think the two bugs (98014 and 98026) are all that are needed to avoid
> ActiveSync regrssion in 1.5.2.  But I would be keen to test a fixed
> package, when you have it, on my production Debian Stable system (I have
> been testing on my Debian Testing system).

I've fixed the schema install bug and will look at the other one next,
then make new binaries available.

> > By the way, how should I go about updating my HOWTO on the Wiki (to add
> > the gsettings commands) now that the Wiki is no longer writable?
>
> Any thought on how I go about this?

Sorry, forgot about that question: I granted your account additional
roles, so you should be able to edit
https://syncevolution.org/wiki/ms-exchange-and-kde-synchronization (and
other pages) now.

--