[SyncEvolution] survey: providing SyncEvolution binaries - dropping Akonadi support?

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:00:19 UTC 2016

Patrick Ohly wrote:

> It could be specific to my test environment (X11 provided by VNC only
> because Akonadi no longer runs headless, no KDE session).

I think I still have some useful scripts (.profile) to run Akonadi from the
command line after ssh -X.
If interested let me know - I'll have a look.

I'm interested in getting the libraries for debian jessie or strech/sid so
that I may rebuild for TDE.

I have heard nothing from Tino if the issues with jessie were solved. If you
could provide the dependencies and debian related src files it would be
great.
I've been too busy recently, but I'll drop the code as soon as I can next.

regards