[SyncEvolution] Release preparations for 1.5.2

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:37:30 UTC 2016

Patrick Ohly wrote:

> http://downloads.syncevolution.org/syncevolution. Look for version
> 1.5.1+20160926+SE+8fccc44+unclean+SYSYNC+59b55aa
>
> Before I tag and release this as 1.5.2, it would be great to get some
> feedback that this release doesn't cause regressions. In particular,
> syncing with phones over Bluetooth needs some testing because there has
> been one change that I couldn't fully test myself (only seems to make a
> difference with some phones).

Debian Jessie with TDE worked great with Nokia N9 via bluetooth.
I will test with 5530 over the weekend.

If you have some description how this bluetooth issue can be reproduced, I
could do some more specific testing as I am using syncevolution only with
bluetooth.

I've been seeing 415 error in slow sync, but never got time to look into it
in detail - what is exactly 415. Might be result of the NEEDS_MERGE issue
we discussed before.

regards