[SyncEvolution] Events updated with all contacts as attendee

Renato Filho renato.filho at canonical.com
Wed Sep 28 12:18:45 UTC 2016

Hi Patrick,

The events are stored on google, and for some reason all the contacts
(not local contacts) that the user have ever sent a e-mail is added on
the event as attendee.  The users reported that the event description
had changed too with description from other event.

I am guessing that the event is getting corrupted during the sync and
for some reason google is adding all contacts into the event.