[SyncEvolution] strange problem with debian packages

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:27:08 UTC 2017

Hi,
I build debian packages from syncevolution-1.5.2 for the Trinity desktop.
However when I isntall the packages and try run a test sync I get following
error

SYNCEVOLUTION_DEBUG=3 syncevolution -r loglevel=6 nokia_N5530 addressbook
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: (re)activating, currently inactive
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: activating signal handler(s) with fds 8->7
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: catch signal 2
[DEBUG 00:00:00] SuspendFlags: catch signal 15
Fatal: Undefined function 'RELAXEDCOMPARE' in script at line 58
Fatal error 20010, no valid configuration could be read from XML file
[ERROR 00:00:01] internal error, invalid XML configuration (without
datastores):

When I compile and install in a custom directory the same code works.
Do you have an idea where I had to look for the root cause?

Trinity is deployed in /opt/trinity, so this is my --prefix. Only dbus and
systemd related files are installed in the respective locations.

regards