[SyncEvolution] Sync on Debian Stretch

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 08:16:46 UTC 2017

Tino Mettler wrote:

> you could build libopenobex1 for Stretch and build Syncevolution from
> Stretch against libopenobex1 to see if it really makes a difference.

Hi Tino,
thanks for the response. My last msg (perhaps you did not see it) reported
exactly that. Because of lack of time, I build libopenobex1 on stretch and
syncevolution-1.5.1+20161014+SE+46a81a3+SYSYNC+7c9a4bf, which I new was
working. And indeed it worked.

I will try with 1.5.2 (from the debian sources) with libopenobex1. I think
this will work also, because it looks like the problem is coming from the
obex lib.

There is however a problem with libopenobex1 and perhaps I need to customize
the way it gets installed and the dependencies, because it conflicts with
libopenobex2 and drops all obex related apps like obexfs, which I am
interested in. So for now it is acceptable solution, but it needs to be
addressed for a permanent solution

Thanks and regards