[SyncEvolution] Sync daemon must be started manually

Daniel CLEMENT dclement1 at laposte.net
Fri Feb 1 15:08:51 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have installed Debian "Stretch" (version 9) and I have noticed that
the syncevo-dbus-server is not launched at startup.

If I "prime" it with a manual sync, then the subsequent automatic syncs
indeed work.

But how should I get the Syncevolution daemon to start automatically? I
have compared with my old install, by I understand that the startup
process is different now, and I can't reuse the startup helper script.

TIA for any help - best regards,
--
Daniel CLEMENT