[SyncEvolution] Newer phones with syncml support

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:37:12 UTC 2019

Daniel CLEMENT wrote:

> Well, PMFJI, but I was in the process of upgrading to Debian 9 Stretch
> when this thread started (I was more or less forced to do that) and I'd
> like to add my own thanks to Patrick Ohly for this great piece of
> software (I wish I could contribute more).
>
> My good old Nokia E72 is still going strong (and I store some spare). I
> hope I can use it until I retire...

I hope the batteries of the spares will keep up with time as this is what is
making me think of saving SyncML somehow

> Greeting from yet another SyncML user

We'll be perhaps able to save it in Sailfish as there is code already from
MeeGo (which Patrick dislikes IMO), and Sailfish is pretty open in this
regards. However I have my issues with Sailfish and it is not certain they
will manage to survive long term.

regards