[SyncEvolution] Re: Sync failure - F31

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 17:45:40 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-11-11 at 17:21 +0000, mail at ericberndt.de wrote:
> For me it is working now, thanks a lot.

	Hi,
thank you for a quick testing and confirmation. I'm working on an
official update for Fedora 31. The version, in which the fix is
included, is syncevolution-1.5.3-10.

> The only thing i have to look at is that the item 'memo&todo' is
> deactivated.
> Only the items Memo an Todo itself should be activated, otherwise all
> items are transferred on every sync.

That might be question for Patrick, I do not know how to debug it. It's
likely I made another mistake here, I only do not know how this works,
thus cannot tell you whether or where I made such mistake.

	Thanks again and bye,
	Milan