[SyncEvolution] Re: SyncEvolution 2.0.0 pre-release

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 13:33:49 UTC 2021

On Sat, 2020-12-19 at 12:40 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> I have tagged and built SyncEvolution 1.99.1, a pre-release of what
> will become 2.0.0.

	Hi,
I gave it a try under Fedora Rawhide and after removing unneeded
downstream patches and updating one due to the boost changes (see the
attached patch) I get a linker error (see the very end of the log):
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/2132/58912132/build.log

The list of packages used for the build can be found here:
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/2132/58912132/root.log

Apart of the attached patch are applied also these two patches:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/syncevolution/blob/master/f/syncevolution-1.4.1-akonadi.patch
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/syncevolution/blob/master/f/syncevolution-1.5.1-libical2.patch

I guess they do not have any real influence on the matter.

	Hope it helps,
	Milan