[SyncEvolution] Syncing to Memotoo w SyncEvolution post-Fedora 37 upgrade (fwd)

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 06:20:14 UTC 2023

On Sat, 2023-02-11 at 13:46 -0500, Max Pyziur wrote:
> Is this list still active, and is SyncEvolution still maintained?

	Hi,
there was no mail here for several months, but Patrick is surely here,
he just might be busy with his work.

> I am submitting an automated report using Fedora's Problem Reporting
> 1.4.2; that process is continuing to run.

Do you have that bug link, please? That can help significantly, because
without knowing where the crash happened, it's close to impossible to
figure out why the crash happened.
	Thanks and bye,
	Milan