[SyncEvolution] Syncing to Memotoo w SyncEvolution post-Fedora 37 upgrade (fwd)

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue Feb 21 14:47:50 UTC 2023

Max Pyziur <pyz at brama.com> writes:
> I'm following the steps that you've given me, as best I understand them.
> Here, I've enumerated them (1 to 4).

Something must have gone wrong, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten the
"could not obtain D-Bus name" error. Let's try again.

In one shell, run:
  killall syncevo-dbus-server
  valgrind --leak-check=full /usr/libexec/syncevo-dbus-server

It should remain running now, without "could not obtain D-Bus name".

In another shell:
  syncevolution --run  --sync refresh-from-local memotoo

Now, and not sooner, should the original shell show additional
output. What I expect there is information about memory corruption or
the segfault.

--
Best Regards

Patrick Ohly