[SyncEvolution] Syncing to Memotoo w SyncEvolution post-Fedora 37 upgrade (fwd)

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 08:56:26 UTC 2023

On Thu, 2023-02-23 at 15:58 -0500, Max Pyziur wrote:
> Reviewing this, there are a spike of crashes reported (18) for
> mid-November. Fedora 37 was released 11/15/2022; this seems to
> coincide with the new release and whatever supporting library changes
> that took place in building syncevolution for F37, no?

	Hi,
yes, that's correct. The Fedora 37 version switched to curl (from
libsoup2).

> No intent on bugging people; just want to track
> progress/developments.

Right, right, you can add yourself into CC on the bug.

> I tried once or twice; but the process was terminated (at least
> once); then another time, I was told I needed credentials.

To be able to file a bug ABRT needs bugzilla credentials, thus it can
file the bug as you and you know the activity on the bug including
additional questions from the package maintainers.

I tried to report this particular crash caught by ABRT too and ABRT
rejected it, as the backtrace not being good enough. It was right, when
I checked the output of it.
	Bye,
	Milan