[SyncEvolution] Syncing to Memotoo w SyncEvolution using test version 1:2.0.0-6.fc37

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Sun Mar 5 13:40:10 UTC 2023

On Sun, 5 Mar 2023, Patrick Ohly wrote:

> Max Pyziur <pyz at brama.com> writes:
>> Then I ran:
>> $> syncevolution --run  --sync refresh-from-local memotoo
>>
>> and it does a full update, not just the new/modified records.
>>
>> I ran it a second time, and again, it does a full update of each
>> record.
>
> The second time, did you also use "--sync refresh-from-local"?

Yes. And rather than just updating changed and new records, it sent a full
updated of both the calendar and the addressbook.

>> I can see my updated contacts on my phone (Samsung A32), but not my
>> calender as I did before
>
> Do you see the events on Memotoo?

Yes.

> SyncEvolution said that it sent them.

One problem now is that on my phone (Samsung A52) for each time update the
data via the MemoToo app, my addressbook data is correct, but my in my
calendar I have multiple instances of the same event; one for each time I
downloaded/updated my phone data from Memotoo.

Is this in the MemoToo app or some other logical problem? Does each
calendar entry on transfer to the phone have some new unique identifier
assigned, and doesn't overwrite the equivalent data?

#####

But with SyncEvolution it is beginning to work and not crash, mindful of
what I described above.

Thank you.

Max
pyz at brama.com