[systemd-devel] After in new var-lock.service

jean-michel.pollion at laposte.net jean-michel.pollion at laposte.net
Wed Aug 18 12:31:27 PDT 2010

> It creates stuff in /var/run that is only needed when an empty tmpfs
> is mounted there. If /var/run is on disk, none of these things is
> needed, but old stuff would need to be deleted instead. The .service
> is just the extension of the .mount, and does not make sense on its
> own.

OK
But what I don't understand is, if the call to var-lock.service after var-lock.mount is implicit, why does var-run.service also need a
"After=var-run.mount"? Both var-lock.service and var-run.service have the same "After=var-run.mount".
Isn't this specific to Fedora?

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net