[systemd-devel] Kernel BUG() on shutdown

Andrew Edmunds Andrew.Edmunds at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 26 02:45:50 PST 2010

Lennart Poettering wrote:
>> I got a kernel BUG() today as my machine was shutting down under systemd.  See output below.
>
> I have not seen this on any of my (F15) machines.
>
> The right place to report kernel issues is lkml or the kernel bz.

I mainly wanted to check whether systemd had started doing something that
triggered this particular bug.  From the lack of replies I guess that's
not the case.

> But
> they probably won't be particularly happy with your reports due to the
> virtualbox stuff.

That and the fact that it's the Ubuntu kernel.  If I can figure out how
to reproduce the issue consistently I'll try with the latest kernel.org
kernel and see whether it is still present.

--
Andrew Edmunds
andrew.edmunds at yahoo.com.au