[systemd-devel] Remove all references to killall.service

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:33:21 PDT 2010

2010/10/20 enaut <enaut.w at googlemail.com>:
> Hey,
> as killall.service is not necessary anymore here two patches to remove it
> completely the first removes it from the default units, the second removes
> from the Debian and Fedora specific files. As I neither have Debian nor
> Fedora those are untested! they work well for Gentoo though.
> hope I did all right... first patch ;)

Please don't remove the Debian relevant files just yet.

In Debian we still use the mount/unmount scripts provided by
initscripts, and accordingly the killall service is still necessary.

I'll take care of removing the Debian relevant files when I've
verified that everything works.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?