[systemd-devel] Ubuntu packages for systemd

Andrew Edmunds Andrew.Edmunds at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 25 06:21:02 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have put up some Ubuntu packages for systemd and related things in
an Ubuntu personal package archive (PPA). It is available here:
https://launchpad.net/~andrew-edmunds/+archive/ppa

There is a wiki page that describes how to install the packages here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/systemd

I should add straight away that this is purely a personal project and
I have no particular status in the Ubuntu organisation except as a
user.  So don't expect to see systemd shipping in Ubuntu just yet  :-)
However, I think there may be a few Ubuntu users interested in
testing an alternative to upstart.

I will post the patches that I applied to the upstream source to get
this working.

--
Andrew Edmunds
andrew.edmunds at yahoo.com.au